We live in a great community! Over the years, Keith has shared his time and talent throughout the Spokane area for a number of causes, organizations and events. These include, but are not limited to:
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association "Go Red"
- Eastern Washington University Athletics
- Ferris High School
- Goodwill Games
- Gonzaga University Sports, Fine Arts, Doctoral Studies
- Greater Spokane League Sports
- "Ham On Regal"
- Priest Lake's "People Helping People" Auction
- Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Spokane County Parks & Recreation
- Spokane Sister Cities Association
- U.S.A. Olympic Cycling Trials
- Washington State University Athletics
Some of Keith's charitable work is featured in the "Gallery" section of this website.